EVO 100 Tube Digital AnaLogue Converter
Picture of the day
- NEW Video by Kevin Deal: PrimaLuna EVO 100 Tube Digital AnaLogue Converter
- HI-FI CORNER GRAND SHOWROOM LAUNCH!
- NOUVEAU ! Banc d’essai exclusif de notre PrimaLuna EVO 300 Amplificateur Intégré à Tubes par le magazine français VuMètre !
- Review: PrimaLuna EVO 400 Tube Preamplifier & EVO 400 Tube Poweramplifier by Hifi Review magazine Hong Kong
- Aanstaande zaterdag 18 mei is het PrimaLuna dag bij RealFineAudio in Twijzelerheide
- beheerder on New in box for a special price! PrimaLuna “Original” models!
- Alan Lethbridge on New in box for a special price! PrimaLuna “Original” models!
- Chris on The Absolute Sound 2019 High-End Audio Buyer’s Guide.
- beheerder on Welcome to the Machine …. PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium Integrated Amplifier 2012 (Part 3)
- David on Welcome to the Machine …. PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium Integrated Amplifier 2012 (Part 3)
- Mark Boccaccio on Customer Review: PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Poweramplifiers with Bermuda Audio Tuning Dampers
- beheerder on Customer Review: PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated Amplifier
- Chris on Customer Review: PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated Amplifier
- beheerder on “A Different Approach” by Jeff Dorgay (TONEAudio) about the ProLogue Premium cd-player
- Terry on “A Different Approach” by Jeff Dorgay (TONEAudio) about the ProLogue Premium cd-player
Tag Archives: TONEAudio
In the latest issue ( No 77 ) of ToneAudio magazine Jeff Dorgay has tested our PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium HP Integrated Amplifier for months at his home. After the review Kevin Deal from Upscale Audio & PrimaLuna USA received the … Continue reading
Jeff Dorgay of ToneAudio Magazine has written a great review about the PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium Preamplifier! Thank you! Some quote’s are: ” The DiaLogue Premium does what tubes do best, providing a dreamy, three dimensional sense of ambiance, giving the listener a healthy … Continue reading
“To its credit, PrimaLuna has not simply tacked a vacuum-tube buffer onto the end of a traditional cd-player to soften things up. All the gain stages utilize vacuum tubes, and the Premium is the only player I’ve seen that uses … Continue reading
“Like the legendary tube amplifiers from McIntosh and Marantz, it is an amplifier you can hand down to your family members through the years” – Jeff Dorgay